[NEohioPAL] Band Wanted, September 24, 2015

Heather M McNally via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 28 07:36:13 PDT 2015

Popular Music Wanted for CSU Homecoming VikeFest 2015

We are seeking a band that can perform music that appeals to all.
>From danceable hits from the past, to music of today.

Any size band is welcome.

We must be able to hear and see you via video and audio recording in advance of hire.
If you have a date and location where you are performing, please share that information as well.

Total performance time of approximately 2 hours in the evening.
We will provide sound but do not provide backline.

We wish to pay under $1000. Price WILL be a factor in hire as we are a public institution.

To apply, please send a brief description of your band, audio and video links to h.mcnally at csuohio.edu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather McNally Milko
Manager, Special Events