[NEohioPAL] Piano instruction, vocal coaching for auditions, etc.

Evie Morris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 28 08:52:03 PDT 2015

  I am currently accepting new piano students for the coming year, adults and children, in my home studio in Cleveland Heights. I have some availability to travel to homes with 2 or more students in nearby communities.
 Classically-trained with many years experience as a Musical Director and performer.
 Very strong in teaching technique and the fundamentals.
 I teach to the individual, so let's discuss what you would like to accomplish.
 Please respond to this post or bachtobroadway42 at yahoo.com for rates and availability.
                                               thanks, Evie Morris (216) 798-9539