[NEohioPAL] In Loving Memory

Randy Clark via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 30 20:59:13 PDT 2015

Brandon Landers, of Los Angeles, died August 20, 2015 as a result of injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident involving a drunk driver. He was born April 9th in Cleveland, Ohio. He attended and graduated from Kent State University majoring in computer science & political science.Brandon was a member of the Order of the Vision of the Film Directors of America. He also is the recipient of multiple filmmaking awards throughout the world. He attended Grace Episcopal Church in Venice.Brandon is survived by his parents, brother and his sister in Cleveland and Akron Ohio. He also leaves his fans, friends and colleagues in the professional and film world.Funeral arrangements are being handled by the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels. Calling hours will be Wednesday from 2-4 and 7-9pm. The funeral will be held on Thursday at 9:30a.m. at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angeles. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you consider donations to the M.A.D.D. (Mother's Against Drunk Driving) program. Envelopes will be available at the Cathedral and can also be mailed to P.O. Box 7544 Akron, OH 44306. Wilford Randy Clark