[NEohioPAL] Auditions For Café Murder

The Wadsworth Footlighters via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 31 08:38:39 PDT 2015

The Wadsworth Footlighters will be holding auditions for...

"Café Murder”

By: Nathan Hartswick
Directed By: Cory Ott

WHEN: September 8th @ 6pm and September 9th @ 6pm
Performers only have to attend one audition date.
WHERE: Grace Lutheran Church (146 High Street, Wadsworth, OH)
WHO: Anyone over the age of 16.
(Or Younger With Parent Permission)
We are looking to cast 9 or more Total Actors
(7 females, 2 either male or female)

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: Please come prepared to do some improv. There will also be a cold readings from the script.

MUST BE AVAILABLE OCTOBER 16th, 17th, and 18th FOR PERFORMANCES.

*Please bring calendars and a list of conflicts between the dates of September 10th through October 18th. We will work around conflicts as much as possible.
*Please bring a photo of yourself so we can connect names with faces.

Synopsis:
Rosemary Saint-John is a loud, annoying hypochondriac convinced she is allergic to water. Celebrating her birthday at a restaurant with her four kooky sisters–a hippie, a valley girl, a trucker and a banker–Rosemary makes enemies with everyone around her. When she disappears and is presumed murdered, the only objective witnesses in the restaurant are the audience members, who must cast their vote. Was it one of Rosemary’s sisters? The self-taught detective? The passionate French chef? The polite and proper mâitre d’? The sarcastic waiter? No one is above suspicion in this delightful dinner theatre murder mystery!
Hope to see you there!

The Wadsworth Footlighters
Like us on Facebook!