[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR DIRECTOR

James Charpie via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 31 18:03:45 PDT 2015

East Cleveland Theater is looking for a director for its upcoming
production of
Clybourne Park, by Bruce Norris.

This award winning play is loosely related to the Lorraine Hansberry play,
"A Raisin in the Sun", taking place in a fictional Clybourne Park area of
Chicago, of a time frame both before and after that of "Raisin".  Clybourne
Park is written in two acts.

In Act I, we have a black family moving into a predominately white
neighborhood.  Act II, fifty years later in the same house, we have a white
family moving into what has become a predominately black neighborhood.

Cast: 4 men, 3 women

Production Dates are:
Fridays, February 05, 12, 19, 26 at 8pm
Saturdays, February 06, 13, 22, 27 at 8pm
Sundays, February 14, 21, 28 at 3pm
(There is NO performance on Feb 7, Super Bowl Sunday.)

East Cleveland Theater is located at 14108 Euclid Ave.  We are currently
preparing for our 47th Season, and are proud of our history of color-blind
casting, except where the integrity of the show would be compromised.

Please send your resume to:
jcharpie at gmail.com

If you have any questions, please call the theater office at 216-851-8721,
or send an email to jcharpie at gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Jim Charpie
Stage Manager