[NEohioPAL] MOVIE SCREENING EVENT

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 1 13:10:04 PDT 2015

    What About Them

         Productions

              Event

*Screening of our newest Film: Till death We Do Part*

*Starring: Cashmere Bonton, Justin Fraley*, *Tamicka Scruggs*
*and Hakeem Sharif in this roller coaster ride performance that follows
Kevin who wants nothing more than to have children. His wife Stacey is
equally passionate about giving her husband what he desires most. But do to
his impatience and lack of faith he gets more than what he bargained for.*

Saturday September 12th

*RED CARPET: 6pm*

Enjoy food, networking, meet the awesome talented cast, and have your
pictures taken on the red carpet.

*SNEAK PEAK OF OUR NEXT PROJECT "What do YOU have to say?: 7pm*

See a sneak peak of our next project coming 2016. Their will also be
information about the roles we are currently looking to fill and auditions.

*Movie Screening "Till Death We Do Part": 7:15*

Cleveland State University

Main Classroom Auditorium

1899 E. 22nd Chester

View Trailer here: