[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge - Help Wanted Lead Singer

Linda Hudson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 1 15:45:10 PDT 2015

Now Hiring .... Wanted female lead vocal person for our house band.

Skyview Lodge is a Rural Recreation Area and Event Center.

Located in Brunswick Ohio.

We host numerous events throughout the year.

We are looking for a person that is interested in joining us for our Friday
Night Wine Series.

We have a house band that plays for special events and we are in need of a
female vocal lead for the house band.

Able to do a variety of oldies, new songs, with high energy and lots of fun.

Must love music and the entertainment industry.  Send resume/photos/sample
playlist etc.

Interested parties contact us at skyshop1 at aol.com

For information on Skyview Lodge visit us at www.SkyviewLodge1969.com or
face book  www.facebook.com/SkyviewLodgeBrunswick