[NEohioPAL] FREE Dance Class & Story Hour at Arlene Cassara Dance!!!

Nicole Cassara via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 2 11:05:44 PDT 2015

       Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center is inviting 3 1/2 - 6 year olds to join us for an afternoon of dance, treats & story time! This is a great way to introduce your child to dance and a classroom setting. Your child will receive a FREE preview of what it's like to be a ballerina and take a dance class. Children will learn basic steps from our qualified dance instructors as they learn a ballet dance and song. They will also be served refreshments as they are read a dance story and watch one of our ballerinas perform on pointe shoes! NEW STUDENTS only. Children must be potty trained. Class is FREE but registration is recommended. Please contact www.ArleneCassaraDance.com or (440) 716-1655. ACD&TC is located in North Olmsted, Oh.