[NEohioPAL] CHILDREN'S THEATER ACTOR and/or FORMER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER NEEDED

Christy Altaratz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 2 15:27:40 PDT 2015

Sprouting Star Wellness is dedicated to making the eating of fruits and
veggies as fun as a trip to Disney World for kids and young families! We
are doing elementary school outreach in the Cleveland area with a very
well-known and respected grocery store chain.

We are in need of an individual to deliver 15 minute scripted presentations
to kids (Pre-K to 6th grade) during school hours. Our presenter needs to
have either children's theater and/or elementary school teaching
experience.

We are looking for an energetic, engaging, versatile and masterfully
multi-tasking individual.

This is an hourly, paid opportunity for specific days in September,
October, January and February.

If you are interested, please email a short note and your resume to
christy at sproutingstar.com

Thank you!

Christy

--