[NEohioPAL] THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN - Upcoming Dinner Shows

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 2 22:04:18 PDT 2015

What? You still haven't seen THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN comedy show? What are you waiting for?? This is a GREAT show to bring your friends, mom, aunt, sister or spouse.

     ***3 upcoming shows****
Full Dinner, Dessert, Cash Bar
   1. Weds, Sept 23 - Our Lady of Grace Church Event Hall - 1088 Ridge Rd., Hinckley, OH
   2. Thurs, Oct 22, 2015 - The Venue Bistro, 6384 Pearl Rd. Parma Heights, OH
   3. Weds Nov 4 - LaMalfa's Event center - 5783 Heisley Road, Mentor OH
      For Info & Tickets go to
        www.MimiDeals.com
*************************************TBTW...This is GREAT SHOW for YOUR next FUNdraiser or event! (Net average $2,000 with a single performance.)
     Www.MaryFaktor.com
   FaktorTheActor at aol.com
    Demo Clips on YouTube
Call me at 216-470-5132 to discuss details of your event!

Please be sure to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW for photos, show info & upcoming Dates