[NEohioPAL] Eppfilms Indie Theater Film Showcase

Darryl Epp via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 4 14:46:50 PDT 2015

1week away from the soft opening of the Eppfilms Indie Theater with the hosting of the Eppfilms film showcase.... I'm inviting everyone come check it out for a few minutes and watch a few films from all over the world.....admission is free,  Next Saturday September 12th from 12-6pm, 100 Euclid square mall Euclid ohio 44132 (north center entrance).... Any questions feel free to email me at Eppfilms at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone