[NEohioPAL] New Yoga by Kim Series Starts Sept 14 2015! yoga by kim!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 6 18:15:48 PDT 2015

PENDULUM MAGIC YOGA

Starts Sept 14 2015

13 week series

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

2015 YOGA HOLIDAYS no class these dates

Sept 7 2015  Nov 23 2015 Dec 21 & 28 2015

Yoga by Kim

New location!

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

13 CLASSES PRE PAID ($130) GETS YOU A FREE PENDULUM

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Based on the book

THE LITTLE BOOK OF PENDULUM MAGIC

by  <http://www.amazon.com/D.J.-Conway/e/B004582BDC/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1> D.J. Conway

Book availanble for purchase on a preorder basis $10

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on using a pendulum to tap into your inner wisdom every week!  Together we will explore the ease of using a pendulum and our own energy and wisdom and of course some amazing yoga as usual!

We will learn a new ways to shift our energy asking our inner wisdom with the pendulum. You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.
4. Always do your best. ”
― Miguel Ruiz <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4402.Miguel_Ruiz> ,

Aug 22 Harmonic Journeys Show Rocky River

August 23 Strongsville City Jazz Concert  Hudson  6:00 PM

September 19-21 Strongsville Friends of the Library Booksale

September 20   Strongsville City Jazz Concert Chalet Metro Parks

September 26 Reiki Master Strongsville

October 3 North Royalton Health and Wellness Expo 8am-12 North Royalton

October 17 & 18 Holistic Health and Healing Expo North Olmsted

October 25 Strongsville City Jazz Concert  Church Benefit

www.yogabykim.com <http://www.yogabykim.com/>

www.davidvosh.com <http://www.davidvosh.com/>