[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS for student FILM @ Cleveland State University

Brittany Van Horne via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 7 20:48:37 PDT 2015

CASTING for student film *In Dave We Trust*
directed by Samuel Fasano

Synopsis: A *dark comedy* in which a high school boy's half-hearted prayer
brings God into his bedroom. Determined to prove his existence to a world
which no longer believes in him, God enlists the high schooler's help to
make him relevant again, using the Bible as his template... but things
don't work out so well.

*WHEN: *Monday, September 14, 3pm-6pm
*WHERE: *Cleveland State University, building and room TBA

*CHARACTER BREAKDOWN:*

ELMER (14-18 year old appearance/male/open ethnicity): Lead role. Clever
but naive high school student.

DAVE: (18-23 year old appearance/male/open ethnicity): Lead role.  Goofy,
comically inept interpretation of a deity.

CAROLINE: (14-18 year old apperance/female/open ethnicity): Supporting
role. Love interest of Elmer.

NEWS ANCHOR: (adult/open gender/open ethnicity): Bit role.

Also casting for EXTRAS of any age, gender, ethnicity.

*In Dave We Trust films in the greater Cleveland area October 9, 10, and
11, 2015. All interested actors should:*

   - have open availability/flexible schedules for above shooting dates
   - be comfortable with religious satire
   - have reliable transportation

All actors will be compensated with meals on set and a copy of the film for
their reel.

*TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE and receive sides, email Brittany at
bvanhorne08 at gmail.com <bvanhorne08 at gmail.com> with the part you intend to
audition for as well as a copy of your headshot and resume.*