[NEohioPAL] GREAT HEAD SHOTS!

Joe Miheli via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 8 08:55:07 PDT 2015

Put your best face forward! You realize that a first good impression is your best calling card. I am here to offer you the opportunity to make that happen. Let's get together as acto,r actress ,or model with me as your photographer ,to create some great images that will truly reflect who you are. I have many years photographing people that aspire to the entertainment industry.  I am an award winning ' Lake Erie Living Magazine' people catagory,and published photographer, The Cleveland Plain Dealer and Sun Journal papers.  My rates are very reasonable and you get a fully edited/enhanced photo image cd of all photos . I spend a lot of time with my clients, so please also have the time to dedicate to your session. Right now I am offering an outdoor session while the weather is nice for the nominal fee of 125.00. Please call or email me for session and payment details.