[NEohioPAL] Health Show looking for TV Guest

Karen Kawolics via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 8 17:08:33 PDT 2015

Hi All,
  I am looking for someone who would like to be interviewed on any health topic.  This is for a health & fitness TV program.  I am taping on Tuesday September 22nd at 4:30 in Macedonia, Ohio.  Please email your idea if you are available on that date and time. It would be a 6-7 minute in studio interview.  I will provide you with a video link of your interview to download and to use as you like.   A few samples of the program are listed below.  Please email info to Karen Kawolics at kmmk816 at yahoo.com

https://youtu.be/kn3zQITjzuQ
https://youtu.be/UcNQdHJmFpA