[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Fall Session begins in our New Downtown Cleveland Ballet Studio

chanda ford via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 8 15:18:47 PDT 2015

Cleveland Inner City Ballet will have our first Fall Session in our newly renovated Downtown Cleveland Ballet Studio! Fall classes begin Saturday, September 12th. We offer classes for children of all ages and, adult Yoga and Zumba too. Contact us today for registration information. We hope to be dancing with you soon!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to underserved populations. We believe everyone deserves to have the gift of a good quality dance education.
Ballet is ALIVE in Cleveland at Cleveland Inner City Ballet!
Cleveland Inner City Ballet1427 East 36th. Street, Suite 4203ACleveland, Ohio 44114216.903.6604clevelandinnercityballet.orgCICBallet at ymail.comFriend us on Facebook today!