[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash’s new album creates more sparks than Kim Davis looking at a gay marriage certificate!

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 9 07:55:35 PDT 2015

Sparks and the number four. That is right, it is our fourth album that we
are releasing Saturday, October 3 at the Five O’clock Lounge in Lakewood. It
is chocked full of lightning songs about the many sides of Love. Innocent
love, disintegrating love, lustful love, the power of love, and stone cold
love.

To make this album even more extraordinary, we are grateful to have four
amazing artists contributing their fine work to the album cover.

Vanity Crash will host the display of fine works of art from these four
artists, Laura Dumm, Cat Swartz, Beth Ross Yurich and Gary Dumm.  A gallery
show will precede Vanity Crash’s performance. The gallery event starts at
8:30pm and the night has no cover charge.

You can help us defray the album’s costs by making a pre-release purchase of
the album. This is so super appreciated. We have assembled a variety of
pre-sale packages you can choose from, some items being on-of-a-kind. You
can also get a personal thank you on the CD cover if you make a purchase of
$35 or more by the end of the day this Thursday, Sept 10. Be sure to scroll
down and check out all the offerings at
https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash

All you far eastsider, now is your chance to see Vanity Crash with out the
long trek across the river. We will be making our debut at Cebar Tavern in
Madison, Saturday, September 19. Located at 6884 N Ridge Rd, Madison, Ohio.
NO COVER
8:30pm - Gallery show featuring the art of Laura Dumm, Cat Swartz, Beth Ross
Yurich and Gary Dumm
9:30pm - Vanity Crash
10:30pm - Frigid Touch
Sat, Oct 3
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906

https://www.facebook.com/frigidtouch
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash