[NEohioPAL] 3 Comedy Dinner Shows near you!

Mary Faktor via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 9 08:14:50 PDT 2015

       What? You still haven't seen THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN comedy show? What are you waiting for?
   This HILARIOUS PG13 show is chock full of relatable non-stop LAUGHTER!
       Never know what to do with your mom or grandma?
I guarantee she'll LOVE this show, and YOU for taking her!

   GREAT GALS NIGHT OUT
   or COUPLES DATE NIGHT.
        Bring friends, mom, aunt,  grandma, sister or spouse.

     ***3 upcoming shows****
  (dinner, dessert, beverages)
Full Cash Bar with $5 Martinis)
   1. Weds, Sept 23 - Our Lady of Grace Church Event Hall - 1088 Ridge Rd., Hinckley, OH
   2. Thurs, Oct 22, 2015 - The Venue Bistro, 6384 Pearl Rd. Parma Heights, OH
   3. Weds Nov 4 - LaMalfa's Event center - 5783 Heisley Road, Mentor OH
**************************************
      For Info & Tickets go to
        www.MimiDeals.com
*************************************TBTW...This is GREAT SHOW for YOUR next FUNdraiser or event! (YOUR Net average $2,000 with a single performance.)
     Www.MaryFaktor.com
   FaktorTheActor at aol.com
    Demo Clips on YouTube
Call me at 216-470-5132 to discuss details of your event!

Please be sure to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page, THE SIX AGES OF WOMAN COMEDY SHOW for video testimonials, photos, show info & more upcoming Dates

Mary Faktor
MaryFaktor.com
FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
216-470-5132