[NEohioPAL] Chagrin Valley Choral Union Welcomes New Members

Lisa Georges via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 9 17:30:12 PDT 2015

Chagrin Valley Choral Union is a premier group with a rich sixty year history.  We are a group dedicated to providing a unique opportunity for singers and music lovers who wish to perform masterworks of choral literature.  The roster of singers is as diverse as the music we perform.  Our 2015-16 season is beginning this Sunday at 7:00 p.m.  We rehearse at Our Redeemer Lutheran Church in Solon.  CVCU is a non-audition chorus that rehearses on a weekly basis.  Our goal is to perform two concerts a year in order to provide the community with exposure to classical choral music.  What separates us from other choral groups is our rich performance history and deep appreciation for expressing and exploring the emotions and passions of the music of the past.  New members will be accepted though out the month of September.

For more information, please visit our website at chagrinvalleychoralunion.org and click on the membership link.  Also, please follow us on Facebook and YouTube.