[NEohioPAL] Voice lessons for the veteran singer and the novice

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 9 18:21:46 PDT 2015

Singing is an individual matter.  Finding the right teacher is important.
Generalities are not specific enough; live instruction is better.
Your vibrant voice is good enough, but are you finding it consistently?
Are you singing audition selections that suit you?  Do you worry about your
high notes?
Are you a beginner and need help learning the rudiments of good singing?
Does your choir teacher want you to sing a solo for contest this year?  How
about you?  Do YOU want to do a solo this year?

I sing Classical and Broadway, but simple songs mean a lot, too.
I have taught all kinds of people to sing.  I doubt you can surprise me
with a problem you have.

Call or email.   216-741-4762
Paul Kroeger - MM/voice, NATS, The Voice Foundation,