[NEohioPAL] Death of A Salesman Opens Ensemble's 36th Main Stage Season!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 10 09:38:41 PDT 2015

Ensemble Theatre opens its 36th MainStage Season with Arthur Miller's *Pultizer
Prize* winning

*DEATH OF A SALESMAN  *
The story revolves around the last days of Willy Loman, a failing salesman,
who cannot understand how he failed to win success and happiness. Through a
series of tragic soul-searching revelations about the life he has lived
with his wife, his sons, and his business associates, we discover how his
quest for the "American Dream" kept him blind to the people who truly loved
him. A thrilling work of deep and revealing beauty that remains one of the
most profound classic dramas of the American theatre.

"Death of the Salesman, like Eugene O'Neill's Long Day's Journey Into
Night, towers amid the American plays we can continue to learn fresh
lessons from." (-Denver Post)

With and Amazing cast of CLEVELAND actors!
*Greg White* Willy Loman
*Mary Alice Beck* Linda Loman
*Keith E. Stevens** Biff Loman
*Johnathon L. Jackson* Harold (Hap) Loman
*Joseph Milan* Charley
*James Rankin* Bernard
*Stephen Hood* Uncle Ben
*August Scarpelli *Howard Wagner
*Faith Whitacre* Miss Francis
*Kayla Davis* Jenny
*Emily Gray* Miss Forsythe
*Kayla McDonald* Letta
*Whit Lowell *Stanley

*(Member of Actors' Equity Association)
*Greg White*- Winner of Best Actor- *Cleveland Jewish News *& *Cleveland
Scene Magazine* 2015.

This productions opens *Friday September 18th *and runs through *Sunday
October 11th.*
*Ensemble's MainStage Theatre.  *
Fridays & Saturdays @8pm. Sundays @2pm.

*Tickets $12-$24.  *
Purchase tickets by phone:
*216-321-2930*Email:
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*Online:
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org
<http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*

*Celebrating Arthur Miller's Centennial Year with this iconic American
Classic Play! *
*"There is a certain immortality involved int he theatre, not created by
monuments or books, but though the knowledge the actor keeps to his dying
day that on a certain afternoon, in an empty and dusty theatre, he cast a
shadow of a being that was not himself but the distillation of all he had
ever observed; all the unsignable heart-song the ordinary man may feel but
never utter he gave voice to. And by that he somehow joins the ages." * -Arthur
Miller

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience! *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*