[NEohioPAL] FILM COMPOSER - NEEDED

Cole Kornell via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 12 09:54:00 PDT 2015

Hi there,          My name is Cole Kornell and I am Writer/Director of an upcoming student short film called Unending Love. The story is about true love between two people, shown in three different time periods and if they can face the odds and stay together. It will be shot near spring. I'm already collaborating with my team for this film because there's A LOT of preproduction.  The film is a time period Fantasy/Sci Fi Drama. Our costume designer, motion designer, and set designer our already at work. However, my ears are listening for this film at the same time and I would love to find a film composer who is wanting to work with me and compose the film score for this film. This is great for your resume, experience, networking, and getting your work out there! This film will be going to festivals all over! NO PAY as this is a student production, but I want it to be bigger than some small student production because it is a very ambitious project.          I go to Ringling College of Art & Design (number #17 out of best 25 Film Schools) majoring in Film. Check out more at www.ringling.edu This film is my Junior Thesis and my main focus this year. I want to collaborate with talented people of many different backgrounds because that's what Filmmaking is all about!          My background: I hail from Chardon, Ohio in Northeast Ohio chasing my dreams since my first film in 4th grade. I'm an actor/filmmaker having much experience both in front of and behind the camera. You can learn more about me, my passion, and experience at http://www.colekornell.com/
If you are interested please send your previous work, some bio about yourself, and a resume to unendinglovemovie at gmail.com
Thank you very much and hope to hear from you!
Cole S. Kornellwww.colekornell.comwww.kornelukfilms.comkornelukfilm at gmail.comunendinglovemovie@gmail.com