[NEohioPAL] AUDITION: Actress for 2 short films

Dr. Scott E. Brosius via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 15 10:19:16 PDT 2015

AUDITION: Actress for 2 short films

1 women between the ages of 21-30 years old needed for unpaid film role.
All candidates need to reply by 12:01 PM, September, 16, 2015 to be
considered.

The first film would be this weekend, September 19th at 9:00pm for a script
read, and September 20th at 12:00pm – 4:00pm in the Lakewood area.  My goal
would be talk to you by noon tomorrow (September 16th) and possibly do an
in person interview by Wednesday evening around 9:00pm.  This film would be
a warm up film for the competition but I intend to submit it to several
film festivals if it turns out well.

About me...

Over the past 4 years I have competed 6 times winning 4 awards. I have
created a streamlined crew, we are experienced in how to make the most out
of this project but we are missing one key ingredient, reliable and good
actors.

About the auditions...

So ideally I would like current pictures of you, a recent run down on roles
you have played, and availability. What I'm looking for is chameleons,
actors that can play dark and disturbing roles to lighter more comical
roles. If I think you fit into the group them I would phone interview you
and ask about your interests and motivations.  Once the core group is
assembled then we would meet up one time and see that there are no
chemistry problems, we would perhaps do a little improve role play to see
how you are on the spot.

About the 48 hour *horror* film project...

How the 48 hour film festival works is that you select a genre out of a hat
on Friday, October 16, 2015 at 7:00pm.  This genre could vary between
several types of horror: Thriller, Ghost, Serial Killer, etc.  There are
several other genres but the point is you don't know what you are making
till you get your genre. Then we scramble to write a story, meet up with
the actors around 9:00pm and finalize the story. On the next day, Saturday,
October 17, 2015 we would shoot the film from 8:00am-5:00pm.  Coffee,
doughnuts and lunch would be provided to the cast and crew. Then the film
is edited and submitted by Sunday, October 18, 2015 between 5:00pm-7:00pm.
The film would be screened At Towercity on either Wednesday, October 28,
2015 at either 7:00pm or 9:30pm.  We will be assigned that date and time
later on.  Then the film has the chance to compete in an international film
festival competing against 130 cities worldwide.

So that's it, that's all I got, so if you are interested, email me and we
can go from there.

Scott E. Brosius | Film Maker | (440) 678-8141 | sebrosius at gmail.com |
www.youtube.com/sebrosius