[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse's Adult Dance Classes

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 15 11:58:14 PDT 2015

NEW Broadway Bodies
Teen/Adult Dance Class
September 20th-October 18th
Sundays from 2:00-3:00 PM
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313

Get moving with some of our directors and choreographers here at Weathervane Playhouse and the surrounding area.   You will do learn tap, ballet, jazz and Latin dance!  So come to Weathervane Playhouse and bring your friends!  You will gain flexibility, get some exercise, and nail that next dance call!  Shuffle off to Weathervane!!  We guarantee you will have a blast!

September 20th from 2:00-3:00 PM
Join us this week for Musical Theatre Styles with Marissa Leenaarts A.E.A.
She will get you moving to the music of A Christmas Carol-our NEW holiday production. Learn some new moves, meet new friends, and enrich your life with the Arts!

The cost is $75 for all 5 weeks or $15 per class.
Call or Register today!! https://campscui.active.com/orgs/WeathervanePlayhouse#/selectSessions/1045804

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com>