[NEohioPAL] Need Performers for Mascot Characters on Saturday September 26, 2015!

Erin Fodor (diLauro) via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 15 20:47:49 PDT 2015

Party for a Living, LLC of Northeastern Ohio is immediately in need of two
performers to be costumed mascots available on:

 SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2015 from: 7:15am-10:15am in Akron, Ohio

Performers must be between 5' 11" and 6' 1" tall to perform as these
mascots and must be energetic and good with children.  If you are within
these height restrictions, or within an inch of these requirements, we want
to hear from you!

The payment for the event is $20.00 per hour ($60.00 total).  We have other
opportunities coming up in the future, and you could be a great asset to
our performing team for birthday parties, corporate events, and non-profit
organizations!

Contact via E-Mail:
partytime at mypartyforaliving.com

Call Erin or Matt: 216-916-7789