[NEohioPAL] InsideCPH Events Offer Behind the Scenes Peek at Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors and The Crucible

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 16 07:51:17 PDT 2015

InsideCPH Events Offer Behind the Scenes Peek at Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors and The Crucible
Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors, the hilarious world-premiere comedy by comic mastermind Ken Ludwig, is currently entertaining audiences at Cleveland Play House, but the enjoyment doesn’t have to stop when the final curtain falls. If you’re interested in continuing—or beginning—your journey with this uproarious play – or the upcoming production of Arthur Miller’s The Crucible, Cleveland Play House has even more excitement in store with our free InsideCPH events.
These events allow audience members to get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen. The events take place in a fun, informal and interactive setting and are always open to the public and free of charge. Ranging from Pre-show Conversations and Post-show TalkBacks to Behind-The-Scenes workshops and Script Club, InsideCPH is the perfect way to get to know our shows on a deeper level.
InsideCPH events for Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors and The Crucible are:
BEHIND-THE-SCENES: It’s a Farce!
Saturday, September 19 12–1:00 p.m.
Join Ken Ludwig’s A Comedy of Tenors actor Rob McClure as he conducts an acting workshop on the world of Farce! This Tony-nominated actor (Chaplin) will lead participants in a fun-filled exploration of the style and heart associated with this most time-honored and beloved of comic traditions.
RSVP required at www.clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com>
TALKBACK
September 17, and 20 immediately following performance
PRE-SHOW CONVERSATIONS
45 minutes before every performance
INSIDEGUIDE
Online at clevelandplayhouse.com
TECH NIGHT: The Crucible
Wednesday, October 7 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes, and actors all come together as opening night nears!
RSVP required at www.clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com>