[NEohioPAL] International film production comany hiring a motivated sales professional

Eric Swinderman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 16 17:46:50 PDT 2015

1031 Films, LLC is seeking a motivated sales professional, preferably with a passion for movies, to join our investment finance team. If you want to work in your pj's while making money working in the film industry then we want to talk to you.
Qualifications:
   - 5 year sales and/or marketing experience
   - Confidence to contact prospective clients
   - Ability to meet sales goals
   - Goal-oriented and money-driven personality

   - Interest in the motion picture industry
This is a part time contracted position with unlimited earning potential.
Send cover letter and resume to: info at 1031films.com