[NEohioPAL] 3 Reasons Vanity Crash Will Not Make a Homemade Clock

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 17 06:45:36 PDT 2015

3 Reasons Vanity Crash Will Not Make a Homemade Clock

1 – They aren’t really that smart ;-)
2 – They don’t want to get arrested :-0
3 – They don’t have the “time” LOL

Cause they are taking a little road trip to Madison, Ohio. Going to
entertain you far eastsiders with some high quality rock.

This will be our first time at Cebar's Madison Tavern. We are the only band
and we'll be doing two sets of our fabulous songs and some select choice of
covers.

It may be a bit of a ride but we will make it worth it for you and buy you a
drink! Show starts at 8:30. See you then!!!

Also we are releasing our 4th album Saturday, October 3 at the Five O’clock
Lounge in Lakewood. It is chocked full of lightning songs about the many
sides of Love. Innocent love, disintegrating love, lustful love, the power
of love, and stone cold love.

To make this album even more extraordinary, we are grateful to have four
amazing artists contributing their fine work to the album cover.

Vanity Crash will host the display of fine works of art from these four
artists: Laura Dumm, Cat Swartz, Beth Ross Yurich and Gary Dumm.  gallery
show will precede Vanity Crash’s performance. The gallery event starts at
8:30pm and the night has no cover charge.

You can help us defray the album’s costs by making a pre-release purchase of
the album. This is so super appreciated. We have assembled a variety of
pre-sale packages you can choose from, some items being on-of-a-kind. Be
sure to scroll down and check out all the offerings at
https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash
NO COVER
Cebar Tavern in Madison
Saturday, September 19, 8:30pm – Vanity Crash
6884 N Ridge Rd, Madison, Ohio.
https://www.facebook.com/Cebars-Madison-Tavern-147573711970189
NO COVER
8:30pm - Gallery show featuring the art of Laura Dumm, Cat Swartz, Beth Ross
Yurich and Gary Dumm
9:30pm - Vanity Crash
10:30pm - Frigid Touch
Sat, Oct 3
The Five O’clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107 - (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/frigidtouch
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash