[NEohioPAL] Olmsted Falls Middle School Theatre Department Seeks Costume Racks

Eric Bartkowski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 18 09:09:03 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone!

My name is Eric Bartkowski, and I am the director of the Bulldog Theatre
Company (BTC) at Olmsted Falls Middle School.

The BTC is an extracurricular club at that offers 6th through 8th grade
students in our district the opportunity to explore all aspects of theatre:
from onstage to backstage to front of house, our students run our Company.

As we have expanded our Company in the past few years, we have acquired a
number of costumes, and are in need of racks to store them. * If you are in
possession of portable costume racks that you would be willing to donate or
sell at a nominal fee*, I would love to hear from you!  Please contact me
at *ebartkowski at ofcs.net <ebartkowski at ofcs.net>*.

Thank you for your consideration.

All the best,
Eric

--
  *In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we
understand. We will understand only what we are taught.*