[NEohioPAL] Mapleside Farms Super hero and princess paid gig

John Thobaben via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 20 20:23:14 PDT 2015

 Actors are needed for Mapleside Farm's Superheroes and Princesses weekend on October 3 and 4. This is a paid gig which requires certain looks. We need men who are in shape to portray Batman and Spiderman. Additionally we need 5 women to play Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Elsa and Pocahontas. There is no script. You will meet and greet children and their parents while in character. Hours are from 9am to 6 pm both days. Pay rate is $11.00/hr. If you feel you meet the physical requirements to play one of these characters please contact John at 216-789-0433 to set up an audition time. Auditions will be held on Wednesday Sept. 23.