[NEohioPAL] Seeking Dance & Theater Teaching Artists for After School Programs

Foluke Cultural Arts Center, Inc. via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 21 08:16:02 PDT 2015

Seeking ‪#‎Dance‬ & ‪#‎Theater‬ ‪#‎Teaching‬ ‪#‎Artists‬ for Foluke Cultural Arts After School programs @AskFolukeArts in @ClevelandWard5 We are currently experiencing growing pains (a good thing), and we are looking for teaching artists, and teaching artist assistants in dance (Hip Hop, Contemporary, Tap) and theater for our Central Neighborhood Community After School programs.  References and Recent Background check required. Please email resumes to: ask at folukeculturalarts.com or send to Foluke Cultural Arts Center, 4600 Carnegie Avenue, Cleveland, OH  44103 Dava. A. CanslerFounder/Executive DirectorFoluke Cultural Arts Center, Inc.4600 Carnegie AvenueCleveland, OH  44103(216) 432-3772 "The ARTS: One of the most Valuable Tools for Building People and Relationships.""Developing minds and creative expression through engaging arts activities" Check us out on the WEB!  Like US on FACEBOOK!Follow US on  TWITTER or INSTAGRAMView US on YOUTUBE