[NEohioPAL] Proofreading Reviews Before Publishing

Lenne via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 21 08:41:22 PDT 2015

Actors get reviewed.  They get praised.  They get panned.  It's part of the
business.

What shouldn't happen is reviews being published with information
completely unrelated to what actually happened.

I sent an e-mail to Roy Berko yesterday noting there were some big errors
in his Spitfire Grill review, but it is still being circulated with
inaccurate information.

Mr. Berko wrote, "(Neely Gevaart) did a nice job with the cute "Shoot the
Moon" and the pensive "Way Back Home."

Both those songs are sung by a different character entirely.

Neely, who plays Percy, sings "Ring Around the Moon" and "Shine." In my
opinion, she does a LOT better than a "nice job," and perhaps Mr. Berko
thinks so to;, but we'll never know because his review of Neely's
performance got lost in sloppy proof reading.