[NEohioPAL] Act-It UP! Community Theater Audition Announcement - "The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe" THIS WEEK!

Shari Schneider via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 22 18:12:53 PDT 2015

Act-It UP! Community Theater
Audition Announcement

We are pleased to announce that the 2015 Fall Production is...
"The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"
by Joseph Robinette
based on the story by C. S. Lewis

This production is produced by special arrangement with THE DRAMATIC PUBLISHING COMPANY of Woodstock, Illinois
When?
Thursday, September 24, 2015; 7pm to 9pm
Saturday, September 26, 2015; 1pm to 3pm

Important Information:

Please bring your calendar with you to declare potential rehearsal schedule conflicts.

Ages 9 and up are welcome to audition

All roles are available and we will be casting 16+ of various ages, male and female.  Visit our Facebook Page for Cast of Characters Information (to be posted soon)

Auditons will consist of cold reads from the script.

Rehearsal Schedule:  Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6:30pm to 8:30pm.  The first rehearsal is Wednesday, October 7th

Where?
Pilgrim United Church of Christ
130 Broad Blvd.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH  44221
Office Phone:  (330) 928-4847

Performance Dates:
Friday, December 4, 2015
Saturday, December 5, 2015 (matinee)
Sunday, December 6, 2015

Need further information?  You can also visit these sites to subscribe to our audition lists.

Check www.pilgrimcf.org or actituptheater.wix.com/pilgrim-ucc-church
Find us on Facebook:     https://www.facebook.com/act.it.up.theater

Ticket sales support ongoing growth of the community theater program and fundraising for special projects.  All production staff and actors are volunteers.