[NEohioPAL] Props needed!

Great Lakes Light Opera via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 23 04:55:27 PDT 2015

Hello NeOhioPal!

We the Great Lakes Light Opera are looking for props for our next show. If
you have any of the following, and you are willing to donate or sell them
very cheaply, please contact me at greatlakeslightopera1 at gmail.com. We are
a nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax deductible. Thank you
for your help!

Props needed:
Prop gun (something pre 1945)
Tambourine
King's crown
Hand mirror with matching hair brush
Crystal ball
Bolt of red silk
Steamer trunk

We're also always in need of props and costumes, so if you have anything
else you would like to donate, we will happily accept it!

About us:

The Great Lakes Light Opera (GLLO), founded in 2012 by Stephanie Kreutz and
Jacquelyn Mouritsen, has been dedicated to bringing high-quality,
professional-level performances to Cleveland audiences. After going dark
for a season, the Great Lakes Light Opera has a new administration and
mission.

Although the company will still be bringing professional-level opera to
Northeast Ohio, GLLO has revised its mission:

To offer Cleveland an educational and outreach-focused/oriented opera
company that seeks to connect with all audiences, from the seasoned
opera-goer to those with no previous exposure to classical music of any
kind. We will achieve this mission by:

   - Reaching out to atypical venues in order to perform “portable”
   concerts of opera scenes and other vocal art music.
   - Educating audiences of all ages by presenting lecture recitals, which
   give the audience/performers an opportunity to connect with the
   text/history/theory behind classical music.
   - Programming unique operas, concerts, and revues with the aim of
   piquing the interest of the community.
   - Mining Cleveland’s rich community of artists and musicians who are
   equally committed to de-mystifying and revitalizing the traditional art
   music scene.

Megan Thompson
Executive Director, Great Lakes Light Opera
GreatLakesLightOpera1 at gmail.com