[NEohioPAL] Casting needed for upcoming student film...

Jason Saintz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 23 19:09:28 PDT 2015

Information:

*Title: Isolated, The Heath Ledger Story*

CASTING: Director Jason Saintz, Producer Dan Rodriugez. Title: Isolated,
The Heath Ledger Story Synopsis: Short fictional film based on the six
weeks Heath Ledger spent preparing for his role as the Joker. Filming will
be taking place near Cleveland State University, Specific locations to be
announced soon. Shooting will happen on October 15th, 16th and 17th.
CHARACTERS: Looking for one actor and actress...one to play Heath Ledger
and the other to play Kate Ledger Heath Ledger: Person must be aged 20-24,
a little slim, decent outwards hair length similar to Heaths, must be
willing to have face paint applied at points during the shoot. Ability to
mimic an Australian accent preferred but not required... Kate Ledger: Age
18-22, medium height and blonde hair, thin. I am expecting to hold
auditions next week, possibly Monday (date is 9/28). If I can do sooner, I
will most likely do so. If you are interested, email me at
jm.saintz at gmail.com. NOTE: This is a student film, and thus non paid.
Please plan to commit to the listed dates if you agree and are chosen.