[NEohioPAL] Last Call Cleveland vs The Asian Carp 9/26!

Don Mitri via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 24 03:00:24 PDT 2015

The city we all know and love is under attack from hideous mutant lake
creatures! Who can Mayor Jackson turn to to save Cleveland? The Last Call
Cleveland boys are up for the task! Come see the story unfold in a show
full of live sketches, music, video and audience interaction. Last Call
Cleveland has been lauded as “smart, wacky comics with pedegree and charm”
(Scene Magazine), “Crowd-pleasers… pricelessly savage” (The Chicago
Tribune) and “the world’s only sketch comedy group” (Last Call Cleveland).

Opening the show is CPA shortform house improv team Torque...Full Throttle
Improv coached by Jimmy Green.

Show: 8:00pm
Doors: 7:15pm
Tickets: $12.00 (cash/cc)
Reserve Tickets
(440-471-1045 - lcc at cpacleveland.org)

Walkups are always welcome!
Tickets can be purchased at the door the day of the show when our box
office opens at 7:15pm.

For all show information: www.cpacleveland.org
Comedy Project Alliance
6622 Wilson Mills Rd. Mayfield Village, Oh 44143

Free parking is always available in the Mayfield Village Civic Center lot.
**Parking lot is located behind Heinens grocery store at the corner of
Wilson Mills and Som Center Rd.**
POSTS