[NEohioPAL] InsideCPH Events Offer Behind the Scenes Peek at The Crucible

Natalie Ault via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 24 06:41:12 PDT 2015

InsideCPH Events Offer Behind the Scenes Peek at The Crucible
Arthur Miller's classic play The Crucible opens October 10 at Cleveland Play House, but the enjoyment doesn't have to stop when the final curtain falls. If you're interested in continuing-or beginning-your journey with this classic play, Cleveland Play House has lots of excitement in store with our free InsideCPH events.
These events allow audience members to get up-close-and-personal with the people and processes that make our work happen. The events take place in a fun, informal and interactive setting and are always open to the public and free of charge. Ranging from Pre-show Conversations and Post-show TalkBacks to Behind-the-Scenes workshops and Script Club, InsideCPH is the perfect way to get to know our shows on a deeper level.
InsideCPH events for The Crucible are:
TECH NIGHT: The Crucible
October 7 at 6:30 p.m.

Hear from the director and designers, then sit in on a technical rehearsal ("tech") to see how set, lights, sound, costumes and actors all come together as opening night nears!

RSVP at www.clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com>
Script Club: The Crucible
Everything you love about a book club - but with a play in the spotlight! Check out a copy of the script from one of our partner libraries and read it at home. Then join CPH Artistic Staff at the library for a free-flowing exploration of the story and how CPH artists take a play from page to stage.
Beachwood Public Library
September 30 at 7:00pm
RSVP to CCPL - Beachwood Library required at (216) 831-6868.

Medina Public Library

October 7 at 7:00pm

RSVP to Medina Library required at (330) 725-0588.

Rocky River Public Library

October 8 at 7:00pm

RSVP to Rocky River Public Library required at (440) 895-3766.

Cleveland Heights Public Library

October 12 at 7:00pm

RSVP to Cleveland Heights Library required at (216) 932-3600.

Cleveland Play House

October 18 at 1:30pm

RSVP at www.clevelandplayhouse.com<http://www.clevelandplayhouse.com>