[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Video Company needs On-Screen Talent

Teresa Crockett via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 24 13:23:25 PDT 2015

SpoonDrawer Media Group is a northeast Ohio digital marketing agency that provides businesses online marketing tools that include affordable video production.

We need on-screen talent for an upcoming video project.
LOOKING FOR: Females, Ages 30-35, Cleveland area non-union talent for on-camera narration

The project will involve multiple 1-2 minute on-camera teleprompter reads and will get you added to our talent roster should other projects get approved. Compensation will be provided to the person selected for the job. Production will take place in Akron Ohio.

We are looking to audition a select number of people on Sept 28 & 29. If you are interested in auditioning, please send your contact info and a headshot to Teresa: teresa at spoondrawer.com <mailto:teresa at spoondrawer.com>.