[NEohioPAL] Last opportunity to audition for Noteoriety Show Choir...!!!

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 26 12:45:08 PDT 2015

Have you ever dreamed of singing with the band Foreigner?  Performing at Playhouse Square?  Joining the Musical Theater Project on stage?  Or just making someone's day by joining hands with the elderly in a sing-a-long?

We are Note-oriety Show Choir...and we have been there and done that!!!

The group, formerly known as the "SELREC Singers," is holding auditions for the 2015-2016 season!  THIS TUESDAY, 9/29 is your LAST OPPORTUNITY to join us to audition for the 2015-2016 season!!!

Based in Solon for the last five years, the 30-member adult show choir is looking for new members, both male and female, age 18+.  Our repertoire includes mostly pop tunes and Broadway show tunes with a healthy mix of a little bit of everything else...country, classic, folk, etc. Directed by R. Scott Posey with accompaniment by Ann Michael, Note-oriety Show Choir presents two big concert series each year....our winter holiday concert, usually held in the Solon High School Lecture Hall in early December which is a formal event with music folders and a festive theme....and our spring concert series, which includes three performances in June in the Solon High School Performing Arts Center.  Our June show includes choreography, costumes, sets, and an orchestra, and all of our music is memorized.  Our theme for the June 2016 concert will include songs from 'Pop Artists through the Decades.'

The group meets every Tuesday evening throughout the year (except in summer) from 7p-9p, usually at Orchard Middle School.  As we get closer to the spring show, we will add additional rehearsals as needed for choreography, solo and ensemble groups, and extra preparation for the performances.  If you are selected to be a part of the "front line" dance group, you will be called for an extra rehearsal a week, usually beginning in late February or early March.  The front line group will be selected in early February.

Interested in joining our amazing group?  Email svnoteoriety at gmail.com for more information as soon as possible! ***Please DO NOT hit reply to this email....please email: svnoteoriety at gmail.com with your name, email address, and phone number, and someone will get back to you ASAP. Remember, THIS Tuesday night is the last opportunity you will have this year to join us for a rehearsal and audition for our group!

We meet at 7pm at Orchard Middle School in Solon on Craemer Drive off SOM Center Road/Rte 91. Audition information will be sent to you via email when you let us know of your interest.

Don't delay -- join today!!!  See you on the stage!