[NEohioPAL] Short Horror Film Casting

Adam Deierling via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 27 15:01:33 PDT 2015

I am a local Northeast Ohio independent filmmaker.  I will be shooting a
short film in mid October and am looking for actors who would like to be a
part of my film.  Looking to cast the parts this week!  Please reply ASAP!
I have some information below.

Genre: Horror/Suspense

Plot:

While driving to their Father’s funeral, two brothers and one’s fiancé get
stranded in the woods.  Having to take shelter in an abandoned cabin, they
encounter a mysterious creature who lures them into the woods.

Characters:

Olivia – mid 20s, Average height.  Average build.  Long hair.  Will’s
fiancé.

Will – Late 20s, Average to tall height.

Ben – Late 20s, Will’s brother.  Average height.  Playing an Autistic
character.

Sincerely,

Adam Deierling

Videographer / Editor / Owner

Saturn Entertainment Studios

 <http://www.SaturnEStudios.com> www.SaturnEStudios.com

 <mailto:adam at saturnEStudios.com> adam at saturnEStudios.com

 <tel:330-470-0839> 330-470-0839