[NEohioPAL] REMINDER: The Norwegains: Auditions at Chagrin Valley Little Theater this weekend!

Ypilarczyk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 25 12:43:42 PDT 2015

THE NORWEGIANS:  AUDITIONS AT CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATER  9/27 AND 9/28

AUDITIONS FOR:  THENORWEGIANS by C. Denby Swanson
                Aplayfully dark comedy about 2 scorned women in Minnesota who hire Gus and Tor,Minnesotan hit men (who are not so great at what they do), to whack theirex-boyfriends.  If you loved “Fargo”, youwill really like The Norwegians!

Directed By Yvonne Pilarczyk

Auditions:
                September27 at 2:00pm at Chagrin Valley Little Theater
                September28 at 7:00pm at Chagrin Valley Little Theater
Callbacks will be by invitation.

If unable to make the audition, please emailypilarczyk at aol.com.

Casting:  2 men and 2women 30 and up.  The ability to do aMinnesotan dialect will be a plus for the men.
We will read from the script.  Please bring a list of conflicts and resumeto the audition.

Performance dates: November 27, 28, December 4, 5, 11 and 12at The River Street Playhouse (our black box theater). There will be norehearsal on Thanksgiving.

Rehearsals will begin early October and will be based onactor availability to a degree.
Hope to see you there!!!