[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: College, Teens and Kids SCROOGE! The Musical

Tim Shamburger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 29 06:25:40 PDT 2015

Upcoming Auditions at 82nd Street Theatre

For Scrooge! The Musical

1992 stage musical with book, music and lyrics by Leslie Bricusse.

SHOW DATES December 3-5, 2015
Auditioning students in Grade 7 through CollegeSunday, October 4 4:30 PM to
7 PMORMonday, October 5 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM Special Elementary (Grades 1-6)
AuditionTuesday, October 6 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM(Elementary auditions are for
Carolers, Street Urchins, Cratchit Kids,and Tiny Tim. We need only about
10-15 younger actors)

Director Tim Shamburger

Our auditions are held with all actors together. It is a relaxed atmosphere
and we ask that students *stay for the whole time.*

Please be prepared to sing upt to 32 bars of a show tune or disney song
acapella.

Readings will be done from the script at auditions. No preparation
necessary.

There may be a small dance audition, so please wear/bring comfortable shoes.

Auditions at

Abundant Life Community Church

10143 Royalton Road, Suite N and O

North Royalton, OH 44133

440-877-1202

Alcc.cc

Fill Out an Online Form at

http://alcc.cc/82nd_Street_Theatre/Audition_Page/

Also find a Printed Audition Form to download there.

Direct inquiries to 82ndsttheatre at gmail.com