[NEohioPAL] Musical Director Wanted for Blue Moon Musical at the Lincoln Theatre in Massillon Ohio

Richard via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 29 06:24:48 PDT 2015

Musical Director Wanted for Blue Moon Musical at the Lincoln Theatre in Massillon Ohio

Blue Moon will be performed on Valentine's Day Weekend 2016 at the historic Lincoln Theatre in Massillon Ohio.  I am the writer/producer looking for a music director for the production.  Here is a link to the website.
BlueMoonMusical.com - Home

|   |
| BlueMoonMusical.com - HomeBlueMoonMusical.com Home Songs Performances Photos and Videos Biographies Contact Copyright 2008 by Richard Roman - All Rights Reserved  |
|  |
| View on bluemoonmusical.7... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Please reply or call at 330-244-1633.
All the best,Rick