[NEohioPAL] Help me support the 'Que Sera Sera- Politics, Police & Shadows' campaign on Indiegogo

Alex Michaels via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 30 07:39:22 PDT 2015

Alex Michaels has sent you a message via Indiegogo about the Que Sera Sera- Politics, Police & Shadows campaign.

Hi there,

I'm reaching out to ask for your support for  the "Que Sera Sera- Politics, Police & Shadows" campaign on Indiegogo.

There are two ways to help:
1. Contribute - even small contributions raise their popularity and give them more visibility on the site.
2. Post to Facebook - in the end, the more people hear about them, the more likely they are to meet their target.

Feel free to pass this along to others.

Thank you!

Alex Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

Help the "Que Sera Sera- Politics, Police & Shadows" campaign reach its goal today!