[NEohioPAL] Broadway Connection Master Class on Monday, October 12 at Beck Center

Jonathan Kronenberger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 30 10:49:51 PDT 2015

Beck Center for the Arts is pleased to announce our upcoming Broadway Connection Master Class with BC Teacher and current cast member of BULLETS OVER BROADWAY, Brian Martin.

This Broadway Connection Master Class will be held on Monday, October 12 here at Beck Center for the Arts from 5:30-8:30pm.  The class will focus on Musical Theater Dance and Audition Technique.

The price for the BC Master Class is $40 and is being sponsored by TABC, our parent volunteer organization.  Space is limited to 15 participants, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to reserve a place.  You can write to reserve your spot at jkronenberger at beckcenter.org<mailto:jkronenberger at beckcenter.org> or call 216.521.2540 x27.

This is one of four Broadway Connection Master Classes that we are offering over the 2015-2016 season ... and the more you take, the more you save.  After you've taken one, the second and third will only be $35 and the fourth only $30!  You can reserve your spot in each now.

The other Broadway Connection Master Classes coming up are:

*         Monday November 9, 2015 from 5:30 - 8:30pm focusing on Vocal Audition Technique with a BC Teacher and current cast member of A GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER.

*         Monday April 11, 2016 from 5:30 - 8:30pm focusing on Vocal Technique & University Audition Prep with a BC Teacher and current cast member of BEAUTIFUL: THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL

*         Monday May 16, 2016 from 5:30 - 8:30pm focusing on Contemporary Musical Theater Dance with a BC Teacher and current cast member of MATILDA THE MUSICAL

As you can see, each one has a different focus, so no two BC Master Classes will be the same ... other than excellent!  For those of you who were able to participate in the BC Master Class last year with BC teacher and NEWSIES cast member, Chaz Wolcott, you'll know it is a valuable experience.  And you can reserve a spot in any or all four now!

Don't delay! These are guaranteed to fill up quickly!

* * * * *

Beck Center is located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio.  Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions on two stages, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local and regional artists. For more information about the Beck Center, visit our website at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org>.