[NEohioPAL] Casting Call

Megan Weaver via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 30 08:42:09 PDT 2015

Casting call for all ages 24 and up!

We are casting to film testimonial style footage for a home heating product, a compact fireplace style heater.

Filming will take place in either in home locations in the Canton/North canton area.

Ideal candidates will have some acting experience, this will involve some B-roll footage of product usage, then talent will also talk about the product based on some talking points on the product's benefits. An ability to be natural and candid is what we are looking for.

Please submit your resume, headshot or current photo and/or reel and links to work if available.

We will are hoping to shoot during the week of october 5th through the 9th so you will need to have some availability during that week.

Pay is $50 per hour with a 2 hour guarantee.

Email info and availability to:

megan_weaver at hotmail.com