[NEohioPAL] Dracula Opens at Weathervane Oct. 1

Todd Dieringer via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 30 14:40:29 PDT 2015

Just in time for Halloween, Weathervane Playhouse revisits the chilling tale of the world's most famous vampire. Dracula on stage is packed with enough blood, guts, fire, fog and mayhem to jolt even the most jaded playgoer out of his or her seat. Professor Von Helsing and his brave comrades encounter drama, horror and suspense in their brave quest to hunt down and destroy the profoundly evil Count Dracula.

Due to adult content, graphic violence and gore, Dracula is recommended for adults.
TICKET INFORMATION
Special Preview Night Savings!
All adult and senior tickets are $16 on Thursday, Oct. 1 only.
$10 for children (ages 17 and younger)
$8 for college students (with current I.D.)
For Performances after Oct. 1
$22 for adults (ages 18 and older)
$20 for seniors (ages 65 and older) on Thursdays and Sundays only
$10 for children (ages 17 and younger)
$11 for college students (with current I.D.)
Group Discounts
$18 per ticket for groups of 12 to 99
$16 per ticket for group of 100 or larger
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Buy tickets in person or by telephone (330-836-2626) during the following hours:
* Mondays: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* Tuesdays through Fridays: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
* Performance Saturdays only: Noon to 5 p.m.
* The Box Office is also open beginning one hour before each performance and remains open until the final curtain.
Buy online at: http://tiny.cc/DraculaAtWeathervane