[NEohioPAL] LAND OF CLEVE INTERVIEW: Enterprising Actor Nate Miller is Woefully Ecstatic About His Next Role in 'The Happy Sad' at convergence-continuum

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Oct 2 04:42:30 PDT 2015

*LAND OF CLEVE INTERVIEW: *

           Enterprising Actor
*     Nate Miller *
    is Woefully Ecstatic About
            His Next Role in
 'The Happy Sad'
   at *convergence-continuum*

Nate Miller is a locally based actor who was born and raised right here in
the Land of Cleve. Still living in Cleveland, the talented performer is
happily pursuing a theatrical career, doing impressive work all throughout
Northeast Ohio -- both as an actor and as a producer.

This talented multi-tasker will next appear onstage at theatre company
convergence-continuum's regional premiere of *The Happy Sad* by Ken Urban.
The quirky comedy with songs about sex and dating in our post-monogamy
world is directed by Tyson Douglas Rand. It will be presented Oct. 2
through Oct. 24 at the Liminis Theater, 2438 Scranton Road in
Tremont. Tickets and further information can be found at
convergence-continuum.org or by calling 216-687-0074.

Nate studied theatre at Cleveland State University's department of Theatre
& Dance. "During my time at CSU, I was awarded a directing scholarship and
I studied a variety of acting/performance techniques (the Meisner Method
being my favorite). I also was able to work on numerous productions, both
on and off stage. The training I received from CSU, and the friends I made
through the process, gave me the confidence and motivation to continue
pursuing acting here in Cleveland. I have been getting very good work here
in Cleveland (*The Happy Sad* will be my ninth production over the last
year), so I am very proud to say Cleveland State gave me the proper
training to excel as a performer..."

*SEE THE FULL INTERVIEW AND PHOTOS AT*:

*http://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2015/09/enterprising-actor-nate-miller-is.html
<http://inthelandofcleve.blogspot.com/2015/09/enterprising-actor-nate-miller-is.html>*