[NEohioPAL] Bring Crime to Cleaveland

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Oct 3 08:33:23 PDT 2015

Sadly the city of Cleveland, Ohio has too much real crime. Prelude2Cinema has relaunched its indiegogo campaign for a crime movie series about a Federal Task Force that overtakes the city because of the rampant crime. Although, we started this story a while ago, we got overwhelmed with business details. This is a SAG (Screen Actors Guild) union production- although non-union talent can apply.  Prelude2Cinema has also moved into Shaker LaunchHouse and we have the support of LaunchHouse in building a Cinema Industry.

We ask for your support of this movie at http://igg.me/at/queserasera/x/19876

Every dollar helps.

Thank you for your support in “Bringing Crime to Cleaveland.”

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join the Cinema Industry