[NEohioPAL] CALL FOR DANCERS - MOVERS - PERFORMERS! Oct 11th

Megan Gargano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 6 06:08:28 PDT 2015

*Call for Dancers - Movers - Performers*
WORKSHOP/AUDITION:
Sunday October 11th / 4:30-6:30 pm
Creative Movement Center
203 E Royalton Rd #110 Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

2-hour workshop/audition for a new exploration into
movement
sound
action
objects
fun!

Bring yourself. Bring a sense of adventure. Bring a water bottle.

We will play and explore with our bodies, voices, and objects— expanding
and learning together, and problem solving through the art of performance
and practice.

This workshop/audition is a starting point for a new work by intermedia
performance artist Marcia Custer. Casting to follow. Piece will be
performed in The Movement Project's winter performance.

Register: Email Marcia Custer at marciaicuster at gmail.com

You must be available Sunday evenings 4:30-630pm for rehearsals starting
October 18th.

made possible by The Movement Project

www.themovementproject.org